Experience the wonder of the ancient Namib Desert, uncover its secrets, and get up close to its uniquely adapted wildlife: you can only do this with us
For active people seeking a compelling experience in one of the great frontier wildernesses of our planet
- This is a unique trip offered by no one else in the world, in a place unlike anywhere else on earth
- It grants you exclusive access to places very few people will ever be able to see
- The trip is guided by one of Africa's most experienced guides, Lloyd Camp
- Get access to Damaraland, the wildest part of Namibia, away from the crowded tourist circuit, and see iconic creatures and landscapes that very few people have experienced
- Experience the rawness of the desert in real African style.
- Hundreds of kilometres away from civilisation, camp in fully-equipped, stylish elegance
- Become a part of Philip Stander's scientific team to study endangered desert lions for a day
- Gain access to the Skeleton Coast by crossing the dunes of the Namib desert, the oldest desert in the world, on foot
- Meet the team at the cutting edge of rhino conservation and join them to track rare, desert-adapted wild rhinos
- No pre-programmed itineraries; the safari writes itself based on what we see and feel. Africa dictates the rhythm and writes its own song
- Indulge in the luxury of a Wilderness Safaris Lodge.