Beyond the Spa: Innovations in Travel Wellness
For the past 15 years, we have become saturated with spa and spa wellness offerings. They've become standard offerings, and in many cases the concept has started to lose focus. Current industry changes are consumer driven, and reflect the shift toward an interest in overall "wellness", incorporating nutrition, exercise, alternative medicine (particularly treatments drawing upon TCM) and lifestyle coaching into the experience. The spa is emerging as a place to find natural integrity, and quite often provides an opportunity to do a digital detox, change habits, and find balance.
Nicolas Pillet, General Manager at Amanoi Resort in Vietnam(including the groundbreaking Individual Wellness Immersion programs), and Andrea Oschetti, Founder and CEO of Blueflower Inspired Travels, will lead a discussion about the new frontier of wellness in hospitality and travel, including:
- How we can improve and expand upon the standard spa offerings in this new age of "wellness"
- A shift to wellness: incorporating wellness in a more holistic way, and upending the idea of the "spa" itself
- An overview of best practices, current industry trends, and innovative programs that are entirely new and different
- Costs and implications in bottom lines
- Differentiating yourself through unique offerings and branding
The event will be a round-table breakfast to facilitate an engaging discussion among attendees